You need a PayPal account so uWont.com can pay
- What am I allowed to post as a challenge?
- What are the Minimum and Maximum bets I can post?
- Why does uWont.com charge a 5% administrative fee?
- How do I get paid?
- How long will it take for me to receive my money after I win a challenge?
- How is the winner selected?
- My college/location is not listed, how can I get added?
- Can I get a refund on a bet I posted?
- How do I upload a video from youtube?
- What happens after 30 days?
- Can I extend my challenge past the 30 day limit?
You can post anything you want to as a challenge, we only ask that you refrain from posting anything illegal or any nudity on the site.
Bets can range from $5-$500. If you would like to post a bet greater than $500 we encourage you to do so, we just need you to fill out some paperwork, please email us at support@uWont.com.
uWont charges this 5% fee in order to cover the costs associated with using PayPal.
uWont uses PayPal to assure quick and secure payments to all users.
uWont should deposit your winnings into your PayPal account within 3 business days. If it has been longer than 3 business days and you have not received your money please email us at support@uWont.com
When the challenge comes to an end, the challenger has 3 business days to select a winner, if a winner is not chosen within the allotted time period, the entry with the most votes will be deemed the winner.
We list colleges and location on the sorting menu based upon demand. If you would like to see your college or location added please e-mail us at support@uWont.com
All sales are final on uWont.com, if you feel that you deserve a refund please email us at support@uWont.com.
Type the following:Â Â [youtube=copy and past URL from video here]
If you have not ended your challenge and selected a winner within 30 days, your challenge will end and you have 3 business days to select a winner before the winner is automatically chosen by the response with the most votes.
In order to extend your challenge you must notify us with a request and a reason for the extension before the 30 days is up. Not all challenges are eligible for extension. Email us at email@example.com
If you have any other questions or concerns feel free to contact us.